Tiverton Away - Fan info
Tiverton Town v Salisbury FC
Fixture Date: 16/03/19
Competition: Evo-Stik Southern Premier South
Kick Off: 15.00
Adults - £10.00
U16s - £1
Ian Moorcroft Stadium, Ladysmead,
Assuming that you will be traveling by either car or coach:
• Get to Junction 27 on the M5
• Head towards Tiverton on the A361 dual carriageway traveling for about seven miles. Ignore the first junction for A396 Tiverton and Bickleigh (Gornhay Cross) and keep going (this is important) a little further until you reach a large roundabout.
• Turn left (see map below) at the roundabout take first exit (A3126) for the Town Centre and Castle, continue along that road for about 400 yds crossing a new roundabout, passing a college, sports fields and Tiverton Rugby Club until you meet a mini roundabout.
• Go straight across (first exit) the mini roundabout. You will see Ladysmead to your right
• Go along that road for about 200 yds and turn right into Ladysmead just before R&M Cars.
There is car parking at the club. Don't worry if you find that the car park it is full, stewards will direct you to alternative parking nearby. With matches where a large crowd is expected, look out for special road side signs that will direct you to nearby car parking.
Traveling by train
Should you decide to come by train, Tiverton Parkway is approximately seven miles outside of the town. Buses leave the train station 16 minutes to the hour every hour and leave the bus station in Tiverton 15 minutes past the hour every hour. The journey time is 38 minutes ( yes I know, but this is Devon) the other option is to get a taxi from the station. For further information call the National Rail Enquiries centre on 0345 48 49 50 or have a look at the railtrack website.