We have a slightly different video this time but let’s start with an update on the injury situation.
- Darren Mullings – A recurring hip flexor issue.
- Marvin Brooks – Didn’t train due to a twisted ankle on Saturday.
- Harry Baker – Hamstring. Out for a month.
- Charlie Davis – Didn’t train due to swelling on his knee.
- Josh Wakefield – Had an x-ray on his ankle. No fracture but swelling.
- Patrick O’Flaherty – About 2 weeks away.
- Josh Sommerton – Trained and will hopefully be available for Saturday.
- Dan Fitchett – Played for the Dev on Tuesday and trained on Wednesday. Ready to return.
- Sioni Benham – Not quite there but only about a week away.
- Charlie Kennedy – The mask is working and came through the match and training fine.
- Sam Roberts – Hopeful that he’ll be available for Saturday.
In this slightly different video, we speak to Keano about the backroom staff and Mark Povey about the injuries.