We can confirm that the pitch has passed the inspection and as it stands tonight’s game is still on.
Unfortunately, the forecast is predicting rain later this afternoon. All we can do is wait and see how bad it is and if it affects the pitch. We will keep you updated.
The referee that inspected has said he can come back if we’re worried this afternoon. The covers will be going back on so we’re doing all we can to get this game on.
Hope to see you all later.