Poole Town v Salisbury FC
Fixture Date: 11/02/20
Competition: BetVictor Southern League Premier Division South
Kick Off: 19:45
Adults – £12.00
U18’s – £5.00
Accompanied U13s – £1.00
Black Gold Stadium
Tatnam, School Lane
(Off Fleets Lane/Palmer Rd, BH15 3JR)
Head out of Salisbury on the A354 towards Blandford.
After approximately 12 miles you get to the Handley Cross Roundabout take the first exit (left) onto the B3081.
After 3.4 miles you’ll need to turn left to stay on the B3081 towards Ringwood/Wimborne
After ¾ of a mile you need to turn right onto the B3078 towards Ringwood/Wimborne
After 8.4 miles, just after you enter Wimborne Minster, you take a sharp left turn onto Burt’s Hill.
Along Burt’s Hill take the 2nd right onto Allenview Road.
Half a mile later you get to a roundabout. Take the 1st exit (right) onto Hanham Road and then at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit (right) onto Rowlands Hill.
Carry on straight over the next roundabout and then you will come to another roundabout where you need the 2nd exit onto the B3073 towards Poole (A349)
After 1 mile you’ll get to a roundabout, take the 1st exit (left) onto the A349 Poole
FROM HERE WE CAN PICK UP THE DIRECTIONS FROM POOLE TOWN FC
1. NOW FOLLOW THE A349 STRAIGHT ON INTO POOLE.
2. EVENTUALLY, THE SIGNS WILL DIRECT YOU TO TURN RIGHT TOWARDS THE FERRY PORT – IGNORE THIS AND GO STRAIGHT ON.
3. AS YOU REACH THE FLEETSBRIDGE R/ABOUT – YOU WILL SEE TESCO ON YOUR RIGHT – ON THE FAR SIDE OF THE R/ABOUT WILL BE A WREN KITCHENS STORE + A LARGE B & Q STORE EITHER SIDE OF FLEETS LANE.
4. AT THE R/ABOUT TAKE THE R/HAND LANE MARKED A35 DORCHESTER.
5. AT THE 3RD SET OF LIGHTS YOU WILL SEE OPPOSITE YOU – FLEETS LANE.
6. GO DOWN FLEETS LANE BETWEEN THE WREN/B & Q STORES. DO NOT TURN NOW UNTIL YOU REACH POOLE MOTORCYCLES.
7. GO PAST THE FITNESS FIRST CENTRE ON YOUR RIGHT, EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GO PAST AN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE ON YOUR RIGHT. JUST AFTER THE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE – YOU NEED TO LOOK FOR POOLE MOTORCYCLES.
8. POOLE MOTORCYCLES ON THE RIGHT – IMMEDIATELY OPPOSITE ON THE LEFT-HAND SIDE WILL BE PALMER ROAD, TURN LEFT INTO PALMER ROAD.
9. ALONG PALMER ROAD AND TAKE THE 1ST RIGHT – SCHOOL LANE.
10. THIS WILL TAKE YOU INTO THE CLUB/SCHOOL CAR PARK.
YOU ENTER THE CAR PARK YOU WILL SEE THE GROUND ON YOUR RIGHT-HAND SIDE. AT THE
FAR END OF THE CAR PARK BY TENNIS COURT AREA – LOOK FOR PATHWAY FOLLOW THIS TO
THE GROUND – THIS APPLIES TO BOTH PLAYERS & SPECTATORS.
** PLEASE PARK IN THE CLUB CAR PARK.
** PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN WELL LANE.
Virtual Tickets Available
Why not check out the latest odds with BetVictor?
T&C's apply. Club officials and players are not permitted to bet on any football matter worldwide. 18+|Begambleaware.org Please Gamble Responsibly.